I Think I found what the next big trend in Beirut should be!
iVIP is a lifestyle club that covers all aspects of the luxury lifestyle: from butlers and a concierge to personal styling, personal trainers and private jets.
As typically expected from a not-for-everybody club, they have unveiled a range of limited edition iPhones. These are not just any studded or plated mobile phones. The iVIP iPhones are strictly for millionaires, and the pricing starts at £2,000 ($3,210) and goes as high as in excess of £1 million ($1.6 million).
But hey, paying has its perks! Other than your name and iVIP membership number, they also offer laser engraving to your specifications on the back of the device. And you can choose one of 3 options for the iPhone: the gold, platinum and diamond bordered!
These limited edition devices are available exclusively for iVIP members.
But what is an ultra glitzy phone without its very own expensive vanity app! The iVIP Black is an exclusive iPhone app for the millionaires, which will set you back a cool £599.99 (about $960). Appropriately dubbed the “Millionaire’s App,” it offers the iVIP members quite a few benefits! The description on the App store cites:
“VIP members get access to everything you’d expect – and more – from the world’s first luxury lifestyle app, including:
– Be treated like a VIP across our partner venues
– Benefit from unique iVIP privilege rates with many of our partner services
– Receive complimentary room upgrades at luxurious hotels
– Take advantage of priority booking at premium restaurants
– Receive complimentary amenities at various partner venues
– Get priority access to unique events and experiences
– Access a concierge directly through iVIP
– Book private yachts, private jets, private islands, and more, directly through iVIP
– Receive invitations to exclusive iVIP evenings
– Purchase the unique, limited edition iVIP Black iPhone”
Again, it is not for just anybody with a thousand dollars to spare! To be able to download this premium app, you will have to CERTIFY first that you are one uber-rich person with assets and/or income in excess of £1 million. The iVIP Black membership lasts for one year only, you know, in case you go bankrupt next year and won’t be fit to be a member!
The iVIP blue, a toned down version of the Black, is available at a slightly smaller rate. And for those who want a taste of the applications but don’t have a dollar to spare, a free iVIP RED is available. The white, city-specific (London & New York) edition is also on Apple’s App Store! iPad version of all of the above coming soon. Do you think super-fancy-blinged out iPads are also in the works?
Find me on twitter @fadyroumieh